Sunday 10 June 2012

Don't get yourself into an awkward situation by loudly disagreeing about something. Think before you open your mouth and say something you'll regret.

My ideas are golden and I can think my way out of almost any problem I come to face. I am a Goddess who's power in rising to the occasion lies in my innate ability for inspiration.

I am truly blessed!
I have a partner, a lover, a best friend!
I have family who stand by me until the bitter end!
I will pursue my dreams and what makes me happy.
I was given more time!

Life's too short. We are not immortal!
Draw inspiration from your partner, your family, and your friends! Fuel yourself at work. This will help you to get your job done even better, pleasing everyone in your work environment.

INKED by HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment