Sunday 18 August 2013

TIME IS A CONCEPT THAT HUMANS CREATED

People have long puzzled over the basic nature of time. Time is an invention of the mind to help it comprehend the world, at least in the scale range of our experience.
Surprising as it may be to some, Albert Einstein concluded in his later years that the past, present and future all exist simultaneously.
Most everyone knows that Einstein proved that time is relative, not absolute as newton claimed.
In my current situation time is of extreme relevance and the impact is absolute. What shall I then maker of time? An ABSOLUTE RELEVANCE to link my present and my future to better the past?
My overactive brain is teasing my existence as I am spending time to try and comprehend this experience wherein I thus conclude that TIME holds relevance as is it absolute.
So with all this TIME to my exposure while spending too much TIME to comprehend exactly how little TIME I have, I shall still my soul within the silence of this TIME that is slowly passing me by... as I practise patients in TIME
 
TIME IS ONLY A CONCPET CREATED BY THE HUMAN MIND.

No comments:

Post a Comment